The recipe of Pineapple Macadamia Bread is very simple and can be made for early morning breakfast.
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 3/4 cup pineapple juice
- 1/2 cup crushed pineapple, with juice
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup macadamia nuts, chopped
- Combine eggs, sugar, oil, juice, and pineapple and mix well.
- Sift together flour and baking soda and mix well with the pineapple mixture. Fold in nuts.
- Pour into greased and wax paper-lined 9 x 5-inch loaf pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for about 50 minutes.
- You can also use greased muffin pans and bake for about 25 minutes.
If you have any doubts regarding this recipe you can ping us here.