Today, I will share something unique. I will share with you unique kind of bread made from brewery beer. I am sure you have never heard of such bread before and but I am sure you will love it. If you have any doubts about the ingredients you can ask me here.
- 2 tablespoons salt
- 3 tablespoons baking powder
- 1 1/4 pounds flour
- 6 tablespoons grated Cheddar cheese
- 6 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1/4 diced sweet red pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped scallions
- 2 cups beer
- First, let me tell you this is very simple to make, you have to combine all dry ingredients.
- Mix in cheese, peppers and onions.
- Add 1 1/2 cups beer mix well.
- Add remaining 1/2 cup beer.
- Combine thoroughly.
- Bake in preheated 300 degree F oven for 1 hour.
Vola! your Brewery Beer Bread is ready.