Fruit with probable origin in the desert area of Asia, dates have been cultivated for centuries, and their natural range is still unknown. Reddish in color and fibrous pulp, it originates from the date palm tree. Dates are known to be excellent sources of vitamins and minerals, such as vitamin A and K, thiamine, riboflavin, niacin, folic acid, fibers, potassium and copper – nutrients responsible for protecting the body and making the body stronger and regulated. Highly nutritious, this fruit still has energetic properties, being considered a staple food in Arab culture, which can be consumed in different ways.
7 benefits of date
It is not just because of its flavor that this fruit has been gaining more and more fans. Having vitamins, minerals and proteins, here are some of its greatest benefits according to the nutritionist –
- Helps to fight anemia – It is rich in iron, and its consumption associated with a healthy diet helps in the process of restoring essential nutrients for the body.
- Regulates the intestine – Among the benefits of date, one of the most striking is the fact that it regulates the intestine, fighting and eliminating constipation.
- It is a great source of energy – As it is rich in simple and complex carbohydrates such as fructose and glucose, which are slowly metabolized by the body, it provides enough energy to perform physical activities.
- It promotes the strengthening of bones – Because it contains significant amounts of manganese, selenium, copper and magnesium, it promotes an improvement in the health of bones, strengthening them.
- Helps control blood pressure – Due to the presence of magnesium and potassium, the fruit helps cardiovascular functions. Therefore, eating this fruit can prevent diseases obtained through uncontrolled blood pressure, such as cardiovascular accidents.
- Antioxidant and anti-inflammatory action – Dates can prevent colds since they are rich in essential vitamins such as ascorbic acid, intimately linked to the immune system by its antioxidant power.
- Helps in the fight against acne – This fruit contains high doses of vitamin A, known as retinol, a great adjuvant in the fight against cane.
Conclusion: buy dates online
Presenting about 28 varieties, its fresh version presents amounts between 20 to 36% of sugar, while the dried fruit raises the sugar level to 55 to 80%. In gastronomy, both versions are used, but the dried fruit gains more space due to its more accentuated sweet taste. Health conscious people buy dates online at affordable prices and take benefits of this super-fruit.