Ladyfinger or bhindi is a very healthy and nutritious vegetable. We can make different recipes using bhindi. Cooking bhindi is very simple. Even a beginner can make tasty bhindi recipes. Some of the best bhindi recipes are given below;
- 500 grams bhindi
- 1 teaspoon cumin seeds
- 1 onion
- 1/4 teaspoon red chili powder
- 1-inch ginger
- 2 tomatoes
- 2.5 tablespoon oil
- 1/2 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 1 green chili
- 1 teaspoon amchur
- 1.5 teaspoon coriander powder
- Garam masala
- Heat oil in a pan. Add the chopped bhindi. Cook it for 10 minutes. Keep stirring.
- In a separate pan, fry cumin seeds. Add chopped onion, ginger, and chilies. Cook for 3 minutes.
- Now, add chopped tomatoes and cook for another 4 minutes till they become soft.
- Add turmeric powder, coriander powder, red chili powder, amchur, and salt. Mix all the spices well.
- Add a bit of water. Now add the cooker bhindi and cook for 5 minutes.
- Sprinkle garam masala and serve hot with roti or rice.
- 450 grams bhindi
- 2 teaspoons cumin powder
- 1/4 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 1 teaspoon red chili powder
- 2 tablespoons coriander powder
- 1 teaspoon mango powder
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 teaspoon garam masala
- 4 tablespoons desiccated coconut powder
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- Slit the bhindis. Do not cut them completely, they must remain joint at the end.
- In a bowl, add coriander powder, coconut powder, amchur, garam masala, chili powder, turmeric powder, and salt. Add some oil and mix all together.
- Stuff the bhindis with this mixture.
- Heat oil in a pan and place the bhindis in the pan. Flip the bhindi when one side is cooked. Cook for 15 minutes.
- Squeeze some lemon juice before serving them with roti or paratha.
- 250 grams bhindi
- 1 tablespoon rice flour
- 1/2 teaspoon ajwain carom seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon garam masala
- 1/8 teaspoon red chili powder
- 1.5 tablespoons mustard oil
- 1/2 teaspoon turmeric
- 2.5 tablespoons bean
- 1/2 teaspoon chaat masala
- lemon juice
- Cut the bhindis into 2 or 4 pieces.
- In a bowl, add besan, garam masala, turmeric powder, chat masala, rice flour, and chili powder along with the pieces of bhindi.
- Add mustard oil and mix everything well.
- Spray an aluminium foil on a baking tray.
- Place all the coated bhindis on it in a single line.
- Bake them for 20 minutes at 400 degrees F.
- Remove it from the oven and let it cool. Sprinkle some salt over the bhindis.
- Before serving, you can add some lemon juice or sprinkle more chaat masala.
Thus, you can make tasty bhindi dishes. They are very tasty and healthy at the same time. So, grab one recipe and start cooking.