Making ice cream at your home is fun and easy. But there are some points that you must keep in mind, or you will not get smooth and creamy ice cream.
- You should always freeze the container well before you use it to set the ice cream. A completely frozen container sets the ice cream faster.
- Never fill the complete container with the mixture. Always fill two-third of the container. This fastens the cooling process and the ice cream can set perfectly.
- Do not think about fat while making ice cream. We do not consume ice cream regularly. It is an occasional treat, so use more cream. The cream makes it smoother and tastier.
- Always try to use a solid sweetener to flavour your ice cream. Any liquid sweetener will make your ice cream watery.
- Use the best quality ingredients to make perfect ice cream. The taste of an ice cream highly depends on its ingredients. So, buy branded products for your ice cream.
- You must know when to add the flavours. Some should be added when the custard is hot and some must be added when it is cool.
So these are some of the tricks that will help you to make the perfect ice cream. Below, an ice cream recipe is given which you must try and enjoy.
Mango ice cream recipe
Mango ice cream is everyone’s absolute favourite. You can make it at your home easily. You just need a few ingredients and you are good to go. One of the simple mango icecream recipes is given below.
- Estimated preparation time: 25 minutes
- Estimated chilling time: 360 minutes
- Estimated serving time: 6 minutes
- 300 ml of Fresh Cream
- 3 Ripe Mangoes, pureed
- 1 tin (400 grams) of Nestlé MILKMAID
- First, wash the mangoes thoroughly and peel them off.
- Now cut them into small pieces.
- Next, put them into the blender and make a fine paste. This is your mango puree. Keep it aside in a bowl.
- Now take a clean bowl and mix fresh cream, Nestlé MILKMAID, and the pureed mango together.
- You have to whisk them well to form a thick paste.
- Now, put it into a container and let it set in the freezer.
- When it is half frozen, take it out and whisk again. This will make the paste smoother, creamier, and fluffier.
- Now, keep it to set again. You can repeat the same process two or three times more.
- When you get the perfect smoothness, let it set completely.
- When it is fully set, serve it chilled.
You can make a perfect mango ice cream at your home and enjoy it with your family. Even if you are a beginner, you can try this. If you keep the above-mentioned tips in mind while making the ice cream, your ice cream will be delicious and perfect.