Not many people are aware of the fact that beef are of many kinds and even if they are, most of them do not know what makes some types better than the others. So, whichever of the two categories you come under, this is just the right guide for you. It will take you through the two different kinds of beef that you must try. However, before we take you through the variety, we’d like to let you know a little about the different features that make some sellers better than some others. Have a look!
- Feeding Practice
Farm fed animals that are sustained on vegetarian diet make the best livestock for the meat industry. Only a few sellers like Papa Earth follow this practice of letting animals feed and live in their natural habitat so that they are healthy.
- Growth Factor
Products that come from animals that are given hormones and antibiotics for growth are the ones that you should strictly avoid. Instead, the products that come from animals that are allowed to breed and live naturally and sustained on grass (pesticide free soil) are the ones that you should buy.
- Quality Control
Now, did you know that all meats in the market do not come from brands that are quality monitored by the Canadian food authority? Which is why you should buy products from sellers like Papa Earth since each and every product they supply is checked by the food authority of Canada.
That said, now let’s take you through the 2 types of beef that you must try.
- AAA Beef – This beef comes from Black Angus and is one of the most flavoursome meats you will ever taste. One of the things about AAA beef from Papa Earth is that it is Certified Angus Beef ®. The difference between Angus beef and certified Angus beef is that the latter goes through 10 quality tests. Only when it passes all tests that it becomes certified.
- Grass Fed and Grass Finished Beef – This one comes from pigs, cattle, and sheep. The animals are fed on crops like sorghum, oats and peas, hay, and so on. Special precautions are taken so that the animals are neither overfed nor underfed.
You must also have a look at the Paper Earth website to explore more details. Another factor that makes these online sellers better than others is that they offer Papa Earth butcherbox of different sizes so that everybody can afford their products. The three different sizes they offer include:
- Small box worth 125 dollars.
- Medium box worth 249 dollars.
- Large box worth 498 dollars.
So, if it’s high-quality beef that you’re looking for, Papa Earth is the one seller that you can trust blindly.